Click and Collect
Available March 1st
You can now pick up your holds easily and safely with the RCLS Gateway App’s new Click and Collect Feature! This feature allows for quick curbside pickups and minimal contact.
1. Download the RCLS Gateway App, available in the Apple Store or Google Play. Enter your library card number and PIN (last four digits of your phone number)
You can use this app to find books, place holds, check your library account, and now curbside pickup!
2. Place an item on hold.
3. You will be notified by email or phone when your hold is available. In the app, verify that the item is “BEING_HELD” in your list of holds.
4. In the “Holds” tab, click “Click and Collect.”
5. Enter your information so staff can identify you.
6. Provide your Estimated Time of Arrival.
7. When you arrive, select “I’M HERE!”
8. Meet us at the curbside window! Your items will be checked out to you and ready to go.
Click and Collect Hours
- Monday: 10:00-7:00
- Tuesday: 10:00-7:00
- Wednesday: 10:00-7:00
- Thursday: 10:00-7:00
- Friday: 10:00-4:00
- Saturday: 10:00-4:00
- Sunday: Unavailable
Find Your Next Read
Not sure what to read next? Here are some helpful resources to find your next book: