Want to learn a new skill, practice a current hobby, or just express your creativity?
With Creativebug, your library card gives you access to thousands of online art and craft classes. Watch classes anytime, anywhere, just log in with your library card and then make an account to save your progress or favorite videos.
Submissions for the Third Annual Writer’s project are now closed. Click the link below to check out Short Stories 2020!
To view or check out our previous publications, click the links below:
Cook’s Choice Club
“Make It, Sample It, Discuss It”
The Cook’s Choice club meets each month to explore the wonderful world of food. Topics vary and include presenters, demonstrations, discussions, tastings, and outings. Look for dates and topics on the library’s calendar here.
Relax and Breathe
Focus on wellness with yoga. Yoga with Adriene has a lot of yoga videos that are easy to follow on Youtube. Start this year with her 30 day “Breath” journey.
Resources for Wellness
- Orange County Crisis Call Center Available 24/7
- Call: 311
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, Orange County NY
- NAMI Orange Helpline: 845-956-6264 or toll free: 1-866-906-6264
- Mental Health Association Orange County
- Fearless! Hudson Valley
- Hotline: 845-562-5340
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- Orange County, NY Department of Mental Health
Can’t decide what to read next?
Check out NoveList, a database that can help you find your next read.