Now accepting submissions of original short stories, poems, and cover art for our fourth publication!
To view or check out our previous publications, click the links below:
Cook’s Choice Club
“Make It, Sample It, Discuss It”
The Cook’s Choice club meets each month to explore the wonderful world of food. Topics vary and include presenters, demonstrations, discussions, tastings, and outings. Look for dates and topics on the library’s calendar here.
Book Talk American Shtetl The Making of Kiryas Joel, A Hasidic Village In Upstate New York -recorded 12/7/22
Resources for Wellness
- Orange County Crisis Call Center Available 24/7
- Call: 311
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, Orange County NY
- NAMI Orange Helpline: 845-956-6264 or toll free: 1-866-906-6264
- Mental Health Association Orange County
- Fearless! Hudson Valley
- Hotline: 845-562-5340
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- Orange County, NY Department of Mental Health