The Chester Public Library has several museum passes available for checkout. Passes may be checked out by Chester Public Library cardholders for a period of 3 days and may not be renewed. Passes are first come first served and cannot be reserved. No deposit is required; however, overdue fines are $10.00 per day. If the pass is lost, the full replacement costs will be charged. Only one pass may be checked out at a time.
Borrowers must be an adult with a library card in good standing and present at the time of checkout. New library cards will not be issued at the time of check out when borrowing museum passes. Please note that new library cards can take up to a week to process.
- Visit the site and (re)discover the history of the 1960s and Woodstock.
- Admits up to 4 people to the museum only.
- 10% off Cafe and Gift Shop purchases
The Empire Pass
- The Empire Pass is your key to all-season enjoyment at the New York State parks, including Anthony Wayne Bear Mountain, Nyack Beach, and the Minnewaska-Sam’s Point Area.
- Admits 1 vehicle to the state parks.
- Does NOT guarantee entry when special events occur & are operated by other organizations
- Check the link above to see which parks are eligible with the Empire Pass.
Storm King Art Center
- Admits 1 car with up to 6 people. Any additional people will be charged.
Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidental Libary and Museum
Complimentary guest pass for families (up to 5 people).