The Chester Public Library has several museum passes available for checkout. Passes may be checked out by Chester Public Library cardholders for a period of 3 days and may not be renewed. Passes are first come first served and cannot be reserved. No deposit is required; however, overdue fines are $10.00 per day maxing out at $50.00.
Borrowers must be an adult with a library card in good standing and present at the time of checkout. New library cards will not be issued at the time of check out when borrowing museum passes. Please note that new library cards can take up to a week to process.
- Visit the site and (re)discover the history of the 1960s and Woodstock.
- Admits up to 4 people to the museum only.
The Empire Pass
- The Empire Pass is your key to all-season enjoyment at the New York State parks, including Anthony Wayne Bear Mountain, Nyack Beach, and the Minnewaska-Sam’s Point Area. Admits 1 vehicle to the state parks. Check the link above to see which parks are eligible with the Empire Pass.
Storm King Art Center
- Admits 2 adults and all children from the same household.
Time and Valleys Museum
- Time and Valleys Museum
Go back in time at their outdoor/indoor 1930s Lost Catskill Farm
- Admits up to 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12.
- The museum is open Saturdays and Sundays from 12-4 pm or by appointment.