Friends of the Chester Public Library
To become a member of the Friends of the Chester Public Library, Click Here or below to download an application. Membership applications can be dropped off at the library or mailed to Chester Public Library FRIENDS, 1784 Kings Highway, Chester NY 10918.
What We Do
The Friends of the Chester Public Library is a 501c3 organization that promotes awareness to the community of the Chester Public Library’s services, contributions, and needs. They act as a liaison between the community and the library board and staff in order to create public support for an expanding library program.
They also fund raise to provide resources, special projects, and activities that are not covered in the library’s budget. They sponsor programs designed to contribute to the cultural life of the community as well lend support to the library as needed.
How We Help
- Provided funding for the home bound delivery program to those unable to come into the library
- Free Ice Cream Socials for the Summer Reading program
- Sponsor Field Goods food delivery program fundraiser
- Amazon Smiles: login to Amazon under smile.amazon.com and select the Chester Public Library Friends Inc as your charity!
For more information, email: email@example.com or call the library at: 845-469-4252
- FRIENDS Membership
- Book Sales
- Raffle Baskets
- Community Business Donations
- Various Programs and Events