The Chester Public Library has several museum passes available for checkout. Passes may be checked out by Chester Public Library cardholders for a period of 3 days and may not be renewed. Passes are first come first served and cannot be reserved. No deposit is required; however, overdue fines are $10.00 per day maxing out at $50.00.
Borrowers must be an adult with a library card in good standing and present at the time of checkout. New library cards will not be issued at the time of check out when borrowing museum passes. Please note that new library cards can take up to a week to process.
- Visit the site and (re)discover the history of the 1960s and Woodstock.
- Admits up to 4 people to the museum only.
Brooklyn Botanic Gardens
- Admits 2 adults and all children under the age of 17.
The Empire Pass
- The Empire Pass is your key to all-season enjoyment at the New York State parks, including Anthony Wayne Bear Mountain, Nyack Beach, and the Minnewaska-Sam’s Point Area. Admits 1 vehicle to the state parks. Check the link above to see which parks are eligible with the Empire Pass.
Hudson Highlands Nature Museum
- Admits 2 adults and 2 children.
- Admits up to 6 people.
Mohonk Mountain Preserve
- *Not to be confused with Mohonk Mountain House*
- Visit the link above for more information
- 1 pass per person: 4 passes available, children ages 13 and under do not need a pass.
Storm King Art Center
- Admits 2 adults and all children from the same household.
Thomas P. Morahan Waterfront Park
- 2 adult and 4 child passes available for checkout
- Passes are good during the summer months only. Check the website for more details.